The Way Ahead report makes 12 recommendations for action. The Systems Change Group has gathered these under five key themes. Each theme will be explored by a Task and Finish Group, running from the 30th November event to the end of March 2017. These groups will be led by organisations with experience and knowledge of the field. Their task is to review existing knowledge and learning, seeking out data, research, best practice, effective models and expertise. They will propose practical plans for moving to a new system, identifying barriers to new ways of working and opportunities to overcome them.
• Pragmatic co-production - Jake Ferguson from Hackney CVS
• Triage and Connect - Karen Chillman from Volunteer Centre Croydon
• Data sharing - Kate White from Superhighways and Lea Gorgulu Webb from Networked Planet
• Voice and campaigning - Alison Navarro from Sutton CVS
• Consistent commissioning and funding - Phillip Tulba from Locality