The theme groups are meeting to explore Co-production; Data Sharing; Triage and Connecting; Campaigning and Influencing; and Consistent Commissioning. The contacts details for these groups and dates for next meetings are:
- Pragmatic co-production - Jake Ferguson from Hackney CVS 2.30pm on 23rd February
- Triage and Connect - Karen Chillman from Volunteer Centre Croydon, 2pm on 9th February
- Data sharing - Kate White from Superhighways and Lea Gorgulu Webb from Networked Planet, meetings are online at http://e-voice.org.uk/twadata/blog/
- Voice and campaigning - Alison Navarro from Sutton CVS, next meeting tbc
- Consistent commissioning and funding - Phillip Tulba from Locality, 7th February and 7th March.
In April, the Systems Change Group will put in place a clear roadmap for phase 2: the Way Ahead Systems Change Plan.
Look out for another big stakeholder event in May 2017 to share and test the Plan.